This is no longer the actual site, this is only archives, to see the photos and real site be sure to go to: http://cookadventures.smugmug.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My First Post


Well here I am - trying not to stress about this trip. Thinking of what a wonderful experience it will be and how I want to share it with you all. Giving all our fears to God.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesika, Ronnie & Alexis: Do not worry about this trip. God has given you the job for a reason and He will direct you. Trust and believe - he asks for nothing more. You are being given the opportunity of a lifetime - now you get to experience it! God will wrap His loving arms around all three of you!

Love, Karen

Rena said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are, of course, in our thoughts and prayers. This is such a wonderful opportunity for y'all. It's awesome to see the doors God opens for us!

David said...

Yea! You are going on an adventure! Maybe David's job will send him to Germany too!(Don't hold your breath, I just think that would be fun!) We want to come visit, so we will start saving our pennies! (You might have to stay longer than 6months!:)) Keep updated on our family through our blog so that you can recognize all of us when we get there!!!
Ich liebe Dich!!!

Gary said...

The Hills will Definitely be alive again with the sound of music when you arrive. What a wonderful opportunity you have been Blessed with. I'm sure Ronnie will do an excellent job. (and if Keri's saving pennies for a trip, she needs to save for a traveling babysitter ((her Dad)) too) Have a wonderful time hope to see you before you go.

Karen Gutierrez said...

Good luck to you all. You'll never regret taking advantage of it!!
John & Karen Gutierrez