This is no longer the actual site, this is only archives, to see the photos and real site be sure to go to: http://cookadventures.smugmug.com

Monday, July 2, 2007

I just uploaded a new section called "Videos in Paris, France". I finally figured out how to get our video clips on here. Now that I know, we will do more! I put up the ones we did in France. I would let the whole video clip upload first, then go back and push play for it to play smoothly. They have to be short in order to put them on the site. Enjoy!

My duty today was to go get us groceries and essentials to live...well it has been a downpour all day thus far and does not look like it is going to stop. We have 1 diaper left, 1 cup of fruit for Alexis, 1/2 a water bottle, 1 slice of cheese, 3 slices of ham, 2 slices of bread, 2 toilet paper rolls. I just almost burnt my leftover pasta from last night - no microwave, so am heating it up in a pan. In major survival mode. Alexis is my main concern, she can last 2 more hours on what she has - pray it stops raining soon!! AHHHHH!!! Deep breath...breathe, breathe.....Will write more later - Alexis calls! - Love Us3

PART 2: We are still alive! Hehehe! Ronnie came home and saved the day. He bought a huge umbrella and we all went out togther in the rain and got some stuff. Looking forward to getting settled so I am send out emails and more photos/blog. Sleepy time now! - Nite!

No comments: